Hi friends - thanks for hopping over. I've been working on some paintings that I just haven't been able to get up on the blog yet, so I thought I'd do that this evening. If you'll notice over on my sidebar, I have my own website now where, IF you're interested, you can see what I have on there and if you see something you like, you can order prints! Of course, if you'd like an original painting, contact me via email. I hope it will be a good thing for me. Anyway... here goes... I'll try to get back over and put the sizes and prices with each painting on here. Hope you like what you see! Take care!
So beautiful, Vickie! I see that you are stretching. Love the rooster and the barn with the bluebells.
ReplyDeleteLove the horses, Vickie. Great job! I'll be checking back more now that you are posting more paintings!! :D
ReplyDeleteYour work is amazing! I love your rooster! All of your work is so vibrant!
ReplyDeleteOh I am going to have to feature you one day on my decorating blog...and then maybe I can get you some business, if I can get mine going. I love the blues in each of these paintings...they are truly wonderful, how awesome to have such a gift.
ReplyDeleteYour art is very good.
ReplyDelete