Tuesday, January 29, 2013

New Art!

A few new pieces that I've been working on - just thought I'd show you... click on pictures to enlarge.

Rooster in Black/White   16x20 Acrylic on Textured canvas  $60
(regular size sides painted black - you can frame or not)

Longhorn  24x30  Acrylic on Canvas $150
(no frame needed - deep sides painted black)

Open Tulips  12x12  Acrylic on Textured Canvas $45
(no frame needed - deep sides)

Doodle Doooo  20x20 Acrylic on Textured Canvas $60.00 (my fave)
(deep sides painted - no frame needed)

Sunlight 9x10  Acrylic on canvasboard $40

All paintings have been varnished in a glossy finish and will come wired and ready to hang (except the ones that need frames.)  Shipping will be added to sale price. 
A couple of the pictures are kinda blurry - sorry!  If you think you might be interested in something let me know!  (  fearsome52000 at yahoo dot com. ) I'm planning on doing some art fairs this year and am doing alot of painting for that.  Everything is for sale, and if you'd like something different, I can do that, too!  Thanks for looking!

5 comments:

  1. OF course.. you knew I'd have to check out your paintings. And they are gorgeous! I love them! OK.. gonna have to follow here too for some art inspiration :) -Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great work, Vickie! I love the richness of the colors. You inspire me to want to pick up my brushes. blessings ~ tanna

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your colors...so cheerful!!! Now all I can do is doodle...so I enjoy seeing a true artist

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your paintings are wonderful! What a beautiful talent you have. I especially love the Tuscan poppies and the Doodle Doooo. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Vickie, I just found your blog. I look forward to seeing more of your creations. Diana

    ReplyDelete