Monday, May 14, 2012

FINISHED LAKE HOUSE PAINTING!!!

Well, hello there!  Nice to see you again!  I've finished my painting!  It's all done and I'm pleased with how it turned out.  I HAVE been working on it along with gardening and taking care of my chickens and working and ... and ...  I took the painting to my customers Friday afternoon and they loved it.  It was special to them because it was their lakehouse, land and cows.  I'm really glad that they were excited to see and have it!  It makes every hour working on it totally worth it!

 I did some extra large photos here so you could see some of the details.  These colors are pretty true - I didn't enhance any colors on the editing program.



Notice the A&M picnic table????   They are big AGGIES.  And so are we!


I finally got that "distant" feel in the background trees...

Here is the finished product!  I thought this black frame enhanced the painting, the cows, the shadows and made the colors pop.  Now, hope to start something else soon!!!  Thanks for taking a peek!

12 comments:

  1. Just beautiful, Vickie! That frame really compliments the cows and brings it all together. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. PS wanted to add, the shadows draw you in and looks like you can walk right through that painting, awesome depth there.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, just beautiful!! You are so talented. You captured the details of shadows perfectly. Just beautiful!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It came out beautifully! I do love the black frame and all the special details you captured for them like the "A-M" picnic table and the cows that look so perfect. The background certainly does look distant. I am sure that your customers are thrilled with it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely beautiful! I just don't know how you do that!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh!My!Gosh! God has blessed you richly with such a wonderful talent! Vickie, that is absolutely amazing! God does some awesome work through your hands and your heart!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this painting!!! Your are a very gifted artist!!
    I love the black frame too.....

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your lake house painting! The black frame looks great with it!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Vickie your painting is AWESOME!!
    What an absolute treasure! If only I could sit in that beautiful room awhile and watch you paint.
    The carved frame you chose is perfect and I too love how it enhances those beautiful black angus cows!
    I'm sure it will be enjoyed for many many years to come!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  12. Chickie,
    I love this painting! Gaaaaahhhhh---I'm in awe of your talent!
    !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Love ya, kid...

    ReplyDelete